Webinars hosted by Disability:IN Uinta County & Cultivate Ability
Advancing Disability Diversity & Inclusion Within the Workplace
April 7 | 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. MST
May 5 | 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. MST
InclusionWorks in Action: Building a Disability-Inclusive Workplace
Accommodating Employees with Mental Health Impairments
As an HR professional or small business owner, are you familiar with the many resources that can help you reach out to people with disabilities in the labor force? Being knowledgeable about the requirements for—and the methods of achieving—accessibility in the workplace for people with disabilities will increase the diversity and inclusion within your organization. There are benefits of being familiar with methods of recruiting, interviewing, and retaining such employees.
These webinars help companies recognize the need for Disability Inclusion and are designed to provide you proper action steps to include in your overall disability and inclusion strategy. If you are looking to improve and diversify your work force, these webinars are for you!
- Learn about effective strategies and resources to support your outreach and recruitment efforts
- Acquire practical strategies in supporting employees with mental well being
- How to interact with employees and customers with a disability
- Learning what accommodation is, what it isn’t, and how to know when to accommodate
- Available Tax Credits
- Learn how other businesses are implementing Diversity and Inclusion
Cost: $35.00 per registration
Information on each webinar will be posted a month before the webinar date.