We’re looking for a new Executive Director to head-up Disability IN: Uinta County due to our current director, Wanda Rogers, pending retirement. Interested individuals need to fill out the application form and submit their resumes (click on the button).
Are You IN? We hope you are!
Job Title: Executive Director, Full Time
Reports To: Disability:IN Uinta County Board of Directors
Job Start Date: August 15, 2022
Closing Date of Job Opening: Open until filled.
Rate of Pay: $52,090 (min) to $70,960 (max)
The Executive Director oversees Disability:IN Uinta County strategic vision and advances business decisions to drive company growth. Their duties include collaborating with the board of directors, implementing strategic plans for future development, and managing budgeting, finances, relationships with staff, grantors, contractual work, and sponsors.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff
- Oversees the daily workflow of the non-profit
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Handles discipline and termination of employees following company policy
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Collaborate with the board of Directors to identify, create, and implement strategic plans to portray business objectives.
- Writes grants and maintains reports providing accountability to funders
- Maintain and develop new sponsors
- Retain contractual contracts and carry out responsibilities
- Create an annual budget and have an excellent understanding of QuickBooks
- Ability to develop and execute financial strategies
- Represent the non-profit at social and corporate events in ways that strengthen our message
- Promote non-profit through social media, website, Facebook, and Linkin
- Collaborate with partners in annually hosting nine webinars on topics of interest regarding employment of people with disabilities
- Plan and carry out large celebrations and training
- Manage and carry out responsibilities for NextGen Employment Mentoring
- Engage and build relationships with employers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Has a passion for the mission of the non-profit
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to function well in a high-pace and, at times, stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software
- Creative and have a visionary spirit, considering the long-term path of the organization
- Shows honesty, humility, transparency, and respect when interacting with businesses, community, team members, and others
- Highly focused and mission-driven
- Charismatic and articulate, allowing them to express their ideas intelligently
Education and Experience:
- Bachler’s Degree in business administration, liberal arts, leadership, or three to five years related experience in this field.