Disability Diversity & Inclusion Webinar Series
Catch-up and/or review recordings of past webinars in the Disability, Diversity & Inclusion Webinar Series
in the Workplace
Originally Recorded September 2021
Accommodating Employees with Mental Health Impairments
Originally Recorded May 2021
An Inclusive Culture
Originally Recorded April 2021
There Is Currently Not An Upcoming Webinar
Check-back in December for our 2022 Offerings
Disability:IN Uinta County and Cultivate Ability are recognized by WYO SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®. This program is valid for 1 PDC for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®.
General Overview of the Disability Diversity & Inclusion Webinar Series
As an HR professional or small business owner, are you familiar with the many resources that can help you reach out to people with disabilities in the labor force? Being knowledgeable about the requirements for—and the methods of achieving—accessibility in the workplace for people with disabilities will increase the diversity and inclusion within your organization. There are benefits of being familiar with methods of recruiting, interviewing, and retaining such employees.
These webinars help companies recognize the need for Disability Inclusion and are designed to provide you proper action steps to include in your overall disability and inclusion strategy. If you are looking to improve and diversify your workforce, these webinars are for you!
- Learn about effective strategies and resources to support your outreach and recruitment efforts
- Acquire practical strategies in supporting employees with mental well being
- How to interact with employees and customers with a disability
- Learning what accommodation is, what it is not, and how to know when to accommodate
- Available Tax Credits
- Learn how other businesses are implementing Diversity and Inclusion