Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
Amazon customers can now support Disability:IN Uinta County in the Amazon shopping app on iOS and Android mobile phones! Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile and start generating donations.
- Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
- Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘AmazonSmile’ and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process
If you do not have the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app, update your app. Click here for instructions.
For desktop, laptop & tablet applications:
- Log in to your Amazon account at smile.amazon.com
- Go to Account & Lists in the upper right-hand corner of the website.
- Scroll down until you find “Your AmazonSmile” and select it.
- Search for Disability:IN Uinta County
- Select and register Disability:IN Uinta County to your Amazon account.
- Start Shopping!
You can also support Disability:IN Uinta County & NextGen Mentoring with “Smith’s Inspiring Donations“.